Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Spam Roundup October, 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Unambiguously preservedness

- I think this is one of the most information for me. And I am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things. The site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice. [After the "but" I was waiting for the ax to fall.]

 - I am taking a look forward to your next post. I'll try to get the cling of it! [I strive for electrifying prose. Static's just the byproduct.]

 - Hi there colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say concerning this article, in my view its in fact awesome support of me. [It's not about you.]

 - What a material of un-ambiguity and preservedness of precious familiarity regarding unpredicted feelings. [I feel this is somewhat ambiguous.]

We continue to "Lumbering along"

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to attract the spambots. As you read the comments below, keep in mind that it was all supposedly prompted by the 3"-long tin friction toy shown at left. The post itself just describes the car and how it fits with the display. 

 - You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually something which I believe I might never understand. It sort to feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. [100 words. Too vast. Riiiiight.]

 - If they know they cannot get a rise out of you they will continue until they do, but if you change the subject they will get the hing that you are not interested in debating. [Not to change the subject, but did ever I tell you about the vintage Japanese toy lumber truck I picked up?]

 - You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. [You've got to be kidding.]

Fastidious content

The usage of the word "fastidious" has tapered off in the spam comments. But spambots still have a lot to say in the comment field of the article itself

 - Pretty oration of content.[?!]

 - I know this web page offers quality dependent articles or reviews and additional stuff, is there any other website which gives such things in quality? [Nope. When it comes to commentary about fastidious spam, I'm in a class by myself.]

 - Everything composed was actually very reasonable. But, what about this? What if you wrote a catchier title? I mean "Fastidious Spam" is kinda lame. [It got you to click through, didn't it?]

That's it for this month. But not to worry -- the oration of content (both pretty and ugly) continues apace. We're sure to have more than enough material for a November roundup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment