Monday, August 31, 2015

Spam Roundup August, 2015

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.


That's the name -- don't wear it out

Hi there! AI know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs us WYIWYG editors or if you have to manally code with HTML.

Hey! quick question that's entirely off topic. do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? [Yes, this blog is titled "Off Topic'd" but enough's enough!]

The Nomura 3" tin lumber truck. Still pulling down
the comments!
Lumbering Along

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be one of my most popular posts -- among spambots. Really, fellas, it's just an inexpensive vintage Japanese tin toy. Really.

What I do not understood is in reality how you're no longer really a lot more well-preferred than you might be now. [What do you mean "no longer?!]

Wonderful workk! this is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across the web. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this put it upper. [Google "Straco Lumbering Along" and watch what happens.]

Spammers register at general dating services. The attraction must be interested in or the headline of the game who tend to be better? [I find the idea of registering spammers especially attractive.]

Fastidiously yours

Just when I thought spammers were through misusing this word, I receive this:

Hi, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, for the reason that this moment i am reading this impressive educational post here at my residence.

That's all for August. Until next time, have a fastidious month, and try not to get to far off topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment