Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Spam Roundup July, 2013

Spam's a fact of Internet life. But they sometimes can provide some unintentional humor. Here's a selection of some of the best(?) spam I've received this past month. My comments are bracketed.

Thanks for sharing such a nice idea, post is good, thats why i have read it fully
[You're fully welcome.]

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?
[Well, I was going to suggest in English, however...]

Posted to an article about a vintage Lionel train set:
I'm french, it's a terrific remedy, thanks!
[Non sequitur means the same in any language -- even French]

What's up, its fastidious paragraph concerning media print, we all be aware of media is a fantastic source of facts.

Hi there colleagues, fastidious paragraph and fastidious arguments
commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

[Apparently you can't be a spammer without using the word fastidious -- incorrectly.]

What's up colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say about this post, in my view its really awesome in favor of me.
[It's not always about you.]

I desire to learn more issues approximately it!

Excellent enthusiastic analytical vision meant for detail and may anticipate problems just before these people take place.
[I'm sorry, what?]

This is very interesting, You are an overly professional blogger.
[That's overpro for short.]

So if you can maintain your excellent enthusiasm, I promise more overly professional posts -- and we'll see what comments they generate next month!

The monthly spam roundup

No comments:

Post a Comment